An orange is a type of citrus fruit that people often eat. Oranges are a very good source of Vitamin C. Oranges are round orange-coloured fruit that grow on a tree which can reach 10 metres (33 ft) high. Orange trees have dark green shiny leaves and small white flowers with five petals.
- High in Vitamin C. Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C
- Healthy immune system
- Prevents skin damage
- Keeps blood pressure under check
- Lowers cholesterol
- Controls blood sugar level
Storage and Uses
- Uncut, ripe pineapples usually last for about 3 days in room temperature.
- Store freshly cut pineapples in an air tight container and refrigerate.Pineapples can be cut and eaten fresh.
- These luxurious treats are used to prepare juices, smoothies, desserts and also added in salads and seafoods.