The watermelon is a large fruit of a more or less spherical shape. … It has an oval or spherical shape and a dark green and smooth rind, sometimes showing irregular areas of a pale green color. It has a sweet, juicy, refreshing flesh of yellowish or reddish color, containing multiple black, brown or white pips.
- Helps You Hydrate
- Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds
- Improve Heart Health
- Lower Inflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Help Relieve Muscle Soreness
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.Cut and serve the melons chilled.
- Can be eaten fresh- scoop them up with ice creams or in fruit salads.Spice up your watermelon with a tinge of mint leaves.