Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) is an evergreen tropical tree that hardly reaches to height more than 30 feet and is Bushy. Leaves of this plant are deeply veined and ovate. … The inner bark of tree is collected and used as spice. It is usually grounded into powder, Bark and leaves of tree are aromatic
- Cinnamon Is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin.
- Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.