Fennel seed is a highly aromatic and flavourful herb, derived from a shrub. The seeds are pale greenish in colour and have a faintly sweet and refreshing flavour. Fennel plant is known to have originated in Mediterranean, but today India is also one of the biggest exporter of this herb.
- The nutritional profile of fennel seeds.
- Health benefits of fennel seeds.
- Combats bad breath.
- Improves digestive health.
- Helps to regulate blood pressure.
- Reduces asthma and other respiratory ailments.
- Promotes lactation.