Cardamom, also spelled cardamon, spice consisting of whole or ground dried fruits, or seeds, of Elettaria cardamomum, a herbaceous perennial plant of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae). … The seeds have a warm, slightly pungent, and highly aromatic flavour somewhat reminiscent of camphor
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds.
- Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers.
- Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities.