Mints have square stems and opposite aromatic leaves. Many can spread vegetatively by stolons and can be aggressive in gardens. The small flowers are usually pale purple, pink, or white in colour and are arranged in clusters, either forming whorls or crowded together in a terminal spike.
- Rich in Nutrients. Share on Pinterest.
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common digestive tract disorder.
- May Help Relieve Indigestion.
- Could Improve Brain Function.
- May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain.
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms.
- May Mask Bad Breath.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet.